Heavy Equipment Mechanic
1 Stop Landscape Supply & Yard Waste Recycling Facility is looking for a heavy mechanic with experience in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, diagnostics, and gas engine repair. This is a critical role for our company. We recycle yard waste, manufacture compost, and have a fleet of trucks for hauling and deliveries. We also use a variety of other heavy equipment and vehicles.
- Experience in the techniques and use of tools needed to diagnose, repair, and maintain heavy equipment (loaders, excavators, shredders, and grinders) and on-road vehicles.
- Your own tools for use on the job.
- Knowledge operating test equipment to diagnose vehicles and equipment.
- A clean and valid driver's license (CDL Class A or Class B with air brakes preferred)
- ASE Certification preferred
- Ability to utilize work orders, maintenance logs, and purchase orders (clearly and legibly)
- Understanding of safety compliance (including the handling of waste -- used oil) and how to comply with all government regulations in regard to using and disposing of these materials.
Our hours of operations are: Mon - Friday 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM, Saturdays 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Closed on Sundays.
Please reply to this post with your resume and qualifications. Benefits (including health and paid time off) are available to full time employees after 90 days. Background and drug testing required. We are a drug free workplace.