1 Stop Landscape Supply & Yard Waste Recycling Facility is a local leader in yard debris recycling! We are currently seeking to add front end loaders with a knack for customer service. This is an outdoor position that operates in a variety of weather conditions. We offer full time benefits (health insurance with dental available, paid vacation after one year) and our pay is competitive within the industry.
You will be a critical part of our daily operations. Eligible applicants must be available to work at any time during our open and close hours:
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
A typical day includes using equipment to load customers with retail, quality assurance for incoming loads of yard waste, and monitoring for safety issues. From time to time, you may need to use company vehicles to pick up parts and/or move material. A valid driver's license and clean driving record is a requirement for this position. A current Class A CDL is preferred.
- Equipment experience - front end loaders, riding forklifts
- Ability to log fuel and inventory usage via handwritten forms
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and customers
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to visually inspect material for contaminates
- Working knowledge of equipment safety practices
- Valid driver's license
- Saturday availability (on a rotating schedule)
- Ability to speak and write clearly and effectively exchange information with supervisors, coworkers and other members of the organization.
- Basic shop math and ability to accurately count items.
- Expertise with equipment in similar environments
- Knowledge equipment operation safety practices
- Landscaping industry experience
- Working knowledge of chemically treated wood and other contaminants
- CDL-A or CDL-B with air-brakes endorsement
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
The essential duties of this position require you to work in an outside environment, in varying weather conditions, with moderate to loud noise. There are extended periods of sitting, standing, and walking. Hands and fingers will be used to operate machinery, perform daily maintenance routines, lift up to 30 - 40 pounds (sometimes repeatedly, overhead), assist customers, and load/ unload material. You will make considerable use of eyes and ears to observe safety issues, oncoming traffic, and to communicate with staff and customers. You will also use eyes to see foreign objects in yard debris, concrete, or pallet wood.
Important: please no calls. Applications & resumes are accepted online. Candidates for employment must successfully complete a drug test, a background check, and have a clean driving record.
We are looking for someone to start immediately.