· Creating a safe, efficient and productive workplace environment that affords each employee
the opportunity to contribute to their individual professional growth, and the growth of the
· Producing high quality work that is reflective of the standards of service developed by LMP,
Inc. inclusive of focusing on the details.
· Strategically and consistently maximizing opportunities for revenue generation.
· Decreasing expenditures through the management and care of LMP, Inc.’s assets.
· Cultivating an engaged and motivated workforce by serving as positive and effective role
model for co-workers at the branch office assigned.
Client Relationship Management: 50% of the time
· Participating in the on-boarding of each new client no less than 15 days prior to the project
· Develop supportive and proactive relationships with the assigned client base for the
purposes of achieving a 95% client retention/renewal rate.
· Investigates reports of damage to client property, up to and including the personal property
of residents and/or tenants, resulting from acts of negligence when performing services.
Provides written documentation to the Branch Manager within 24 hours of incident
notification to enable LMP, Inc. to take corrective action if necessary.
· Physically inspect client sites to ensure standards established through LMP’s Maintenance
Quality Inspections (MQI’s) are being met or exceeded.
· Meet with the assigned client base monthly to discuss property conditions, concerns, and
other relevant information documented through the use of LMP’s Maintenance Quality
Inspection report (MQI).
· Meet with assigned client base prior to the property’s finalization of the annual budget to
discuss potential rate increases, enhancement work, and other landscape related projects
that should be planned for in the upcoming budget year.
· Attend client/board meetings on an as needed basis.
Sales and/or Revenue Generation: 10% of the time
· Maximize branch’s non-contractual revenue opportunities by proposing enhancements,
mulch applications, irrigation repairs/improvements, and other services provided by LMP, Inc.
· Actively participates in the lead generation process by identifying properties located within a
ten mile radius of a current client property that may benefit from the services of LMP, Inc.
Upon identification of a property, notifies the Branch Manager and Corporate Marketing
Manager to allow for outreach and qualification processes to be undertaken.
· Attends networking and social events, including trade shows, when required, to develop
relationships with prospective clients.
Equipment & Asset Management: 10% of the time
· Participates in the proper use and care of all assets assigned to the branch.
· Facilitates training for field personnel related to the proper use and care of all assets
assigned to the branch.
· Investigates acts of negligence and theft resulting in the damage to or loss of assets owned
by LMP, Inc. Provides a written incident report to the Branch Manager within 24 hours of
· Demonstrates diligence in caring for assets provided for the purpose of conducting business
on behalf of LMP, Inc. including company cell phone, fleet gas card, Sun Pass, computer
equipment, and vehicle.
Employee/Team Relationship Management: 20% of the time
· Establishes self as a respected role model who understands that they are in a position of
influence. Conveys through behaviors and actions the importance of adhering to the culture,
performance standards and expectations set by LMP, Inc.
· Accepts responsibility for developing positive work relationships with production personnel,
co-workers, and employees at other LMP locations.
· Participates in the management of team members through involvement in scheduling, and
oversight activities inclusive of monthly quality inspections, safety inspections to ensure
protocols are adhered to, and the identification of issues related to pests, disease, or
· Participates in the investigation and/or management of work related injuries and general
liability incidents experienced by field personnel. Reports incidents to the Branch Manager,
transports the employee(s) to the appropriate medical care provider, and performs other
actions or responsibilities that may be deemed necessary.
· Notifies Branch Manager and/or Branch Administrator of employee absence notifications
received that may impact payroll processing.
· Participates in the performance review process of field personnel when required.
Administrative Duties: 10% of the time
· Participates in team meetings demonstrating professionalism and respect by arriving on
time, refraining from making use of the company cell phone to check messages or emails,
and by presenting information relevant to the topics being discussed as well as client issues
or concerns that need to be addressed.
· Participates in the monthly close out meeting for the branch.
· Completes all paperwork and/or forms in a timely manner related to Accounts Receivables,
Purchase Orders, Expenses, client estimates, and intra-departmental/branch labor allocation
via payroll transfer submission.
· Effectively adheres to any and all corporate and branch policy or procedural changes
initiated by LMP, Inc.
· 2 to 4 years of progressive experience in landscape management, client relationship
management, team building and development, safety management, asset management,
and/or business management experience.
· Valid driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and business software systems.
· Demonstrated time management skills.
· Best Management Practices Certified or the ability to obtain certification within the first 90
days of employment.
· Degree in horticulture or other discipline relevant to the landscape industry.
· Bilingual – Spanish.
· Effective and clear communication skills.
· Demonstrable problem solving skills.
· Demonstrable proficiency with landscape maintenance equipment.
· Ability to train personnel on the proper use and care of landscape maintenance equipment.
· Ability to safely operate company vehicles.
· Proficiency in business programs including Outlook®, Excel, Word, and others.
· Ability to provide accurate estimates and job costing numbers.
· Demonstrable abilities in the areas of conflict resolution, team orientation, and a firm
understanding and commitment to LMP, Inc.’s culture, business objectives and goals.
· Effective time management skills, and the ability to prioritize work functions and demands.
· Strong knowledge of landscape plant materials, common diseases and pests, irrigation
components, and landscape construction processes and practices.
· As assigned.
· Exposure to outdoor conditions and weather variables.
· Exposure to an office work environment.
· Exposure to a high volume of external and internal demands.
· Weekend/holiday hours as necessary; may include odd work hours if and when emergencies
· Requires use of appropriate PPE equipment to limit exposure to potential hazards.
· Must be able to operate business equipment including a computer or laptop, printer, copier,
telephone, smart phone, and calculator.
· Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various
positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling,
squatting, climbing, and walking for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to operate landscape maintenance equipment including mowers, edger’s,
blowers, and pesticide equipment.
· Must be able to travel to assigned client sites, vendor locations, prospect sites, and other
LMP facilities and offices.
· Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
· Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
· Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 75 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision,
peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Why join LMP, Inc.?
LMP, Inc. is a reputable and widely recognized professional organization that offers its employees:
How to apply:
Submit your resume to Rick Smarz, Branch Manager, or complete the application found on LMP’s website at http://www.lmppro.com/contact-us.html. Applications can be submitted via email, or in person at 5600 Carder Road Orlando, FL 32810 LMP, Inc. is a Certified Drug Free Workplace. All qualifying applicants will be asked to submit a pre-hire drug test prior to being offered a position at LMP, Inc.