Position reports to: Spray Operations Manager
Performance of assigned duties to customers
Liaison with Spray Operations Manager on customer and other issues
Regular and accurate completion of work orders
Regular checking, maintaining, stocking and cleaning of vehicle
- Carry out vehicle safety checks each morning.
- Meet with Spray Operations Manager daily to discuss issues from the previous day’s route and any new issues on the current day's route.
- Stock vehicle with relevant supplies and fill tanks as required.
- Perform services to customers on scheduled route.
- Notify Spray Operations Manager if any customer interactions take place that requires his involvement.
- Submit completed work orders with notes to Spray Operations Manager weekly.
- Clean interior and exterior of truck weekly.
- Perform irrigation checks from work orders in the Tampa / Sarasota / Orlando markets monthly.
- Complete outstanding work orders for the month and submit to Spray Operations Manager.
- Comply with all regulations prescribed by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services with respect to services rendered by the Spray Department.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Spray Operations Manager.