In Search of a Talented Individual to Join our Team.
Work with Management To Ensure High Quality Landscape Installs & Profitability Of Jobs and Coordinate All Daily Operations Associated with Landscape Install Crews.
1. Scheduling - Review Job Status Daily With Landscape Foreman & Check On Jobsites Daily To Ensure Productivity & Quality. Attend Weekly Meetings with Management to plan for upcoming jobs. Attend Jobsite Meetings Regarding Jobsite Progress, Concerns/Questions, Warranty Issues, Punchout Work, Etc.
2. Building and Maintaining Relationships with Customers - Work Closely With Estimate Coordinator to Develop Sales. Meet With Customers. Price jobs. Perform takeoffs of landscape plans
3. Production and Purchasing – Coordinate with Purchasing Agent to Locate and Order All Material for Upcoming Jobs. Coordinate with Nursery Manager Organizing, Growing and Tagging Material for Scheduled Jobs and Forecasted Production
4. Manage Fleet and Equipment Maintenance – Coordinate with Onsite Mechanic. Ordering Parts, Maintaining Maintenance Log.
5. Safety - Hold Monthly Safety Meetings With Crews
Customer Service Oriented
Strong Plant Knowledge
Proficient With Computers and Email
Ability To Read And Follow Blueprints
Knowledge Of Irrigation Systems
Experienced In Running Heavy Equipment, Especially Skid Steers, Trenchers, Mini-ex's, Etc,
Valid Florida Drivers License
Bilingual (Spanish) - A Plus