Customer Service Representative
Job Description & Duties
- Maintains accurate records of account dealings: orders, credits, adjustments and all related maintenance through our customer information system.
- Assists sales reps and customers with quality and credit issues.
- Verifies availabilities as necessary and communicates accurate information to sales staff.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products according to customer needs and objectives
- Timely and effective communication of issues or changes in order status when necessary
- Tracks and Communicates IT issues through the proper channels.
- Visit customers and vendors in the Florida area.
- Attend nursery industry trade shows inside and outside of the state of Florida.
· More than 3 years of customer service experience.
· College Degree in related field Preferred
· Horticulture Educational background, a plus.
· Valid driver’s license
· Team player willing to accept new challenges
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Detail oriented
- Multi-tasking and priority setting
- Strong follow up skills
- Excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred