Miami/Winter Garden, FL
This position is responsible for working with new and prospective clients as well as internal clients to effectively discuss the features of specific products.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to determine market potential for specific product lines
- Perform and analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects. Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine and manage the marketing budget
- Report on return on investment and key performance metrics
- Collaborate with the sales team, and visit customers with sales team.
- Support Sales Team by providing key accounts contacts, promotional literature, and evaluation of key competitors.
- Stay abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product's and the company’s competitive position
- Evaluates product performance in market
- Work with and visit Breeder partners and suppliers of products.
- Develop pricing strategy
Education and Experience
- Horticulture, Business, or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Technical marketing skills
- Experience in customer and market research
- 2 to 4 years of experience in the Horticulture Industry and/or experience in B2B markets preferred