· Sell product available to their designated customers.
· Maintain their customer base and constantly seek out new customers to replace those lost by normal attrition (i.e., going out of business, changing product lines, etc.)
· Maintain the necessary administrative paperwork related to sales.
(a) Write orders as necessary.
(b) Communicate orders to Miami office for placement.
(c) Check any follow-up on availability and allocation reports issued by the Miami office. Communicate discrepancies in a timely fashion to allow re-allocation and/or re-sale as necessary.
(d). Follow-up arrival conditions with customers and issue pending credits or final credits as necessary. These must include all necessary information (invoices, ship week, source, product problem, invoice date, boxes, if applicable, etc.
(e). Provide management with periodic sales call reports.
· Visit accounts periodically. The frequency of these visits should be determined by usefulness and need. The cost for these visits will be borne by the Employer.
· Provide primary collection efforts. They are the front line and in most frequent contact with customers. As necessary, you must work with credit and collections personnel in resolving collection problems. This includes working with established collection policies.
· Increase sales, open new accounts and show necessary initiative to achieve this.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint preferred)
· Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
· Business Mathematics Competencies
· Ability to identify, define and articulate problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to interpret and deal with numerous abstract and concrete variables simultaneously.
· Excellent time management, organizational, and verbal/written communication
· Strong analytics skills. Attention to detail, fact-based, self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Business, Horticulture or related field.
Experience with B2B Sales