Landscape Crew Leader
crew dispatches on time, with proper tools, plants and materials, as well as equipment
quality is kept up, proper procedures are used, and crew maintains proper
with supervisor and designer about status of jobs, any complications and
in layout of landscape designs, and make field changes as conditions dictate
paperwork is filled out correctly
all excess materials/plants are stored in a clean and organized manner
- As well as lead the crew, also responsible for working with the crew to perform the following duties:
Plant foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, and shrubs, and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools; Trimming and pruning of shrubs, perennials and small trees; Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, create beds, or plant flowers and foliage; Layout and design of paver and natural stone patios, walks and walls; Remove old landscaping to include removal of sod, shrubs, trees and weeds.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the landscape
- Must have valid FL Driver’s License
lawn maintenance and installation knowledge
- Hardscape and paverwork experience preferred
- Great work ethic
and knowledge of how to maintain machinery and equipment
to lead other crew members
- Need to be able to keep accurate and organized work
- Must follow directions closely, ensuring the
landscape installation is accurate according to design.
to work in accordance with safety standards.
to communicate effectively and professionally with crew, management and
- This position requires one to be able to perform physical work and heavy lifting. This position requires the ability to load and unload trucks, and moving plants and material. Ability to lift 50 lbs on occasion and 25 lbs regularly
Compensation is based on experience and will be extremely competitive.
Please visit our website at www.rockawayinc.com to learn more about our company and to apply to our career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!