Landscape Installation Manager
Full service landscaping company is looking for South Florida’s best to join our Landscape Installation Division for full-time, year-round employment in a clean, safe, drug-free environment. We are committed to quality work and are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable leader to run our Landscape Installation Division.
· Have 5+ year’s “hands on” experience installing landscape material in South FL.
· Be able to read plans, layout and install plants, trees, sod, and mulch properly to pass final landscape inspections.
· Be able to communicate well and supervise a crew to complete jobs efficiently and on budget to meet client’s expectations.
· Be detailed oriented, work cleanly, organized and efficiently.
· Possess knowledge of how to use landscape tools and equipment safely.
· Have basic knowledge of irrigation systems, controllers and repairs.
· Have basic knowledge of proper planting techniques, plugging, staking, mulching and plant spacing.
· Have a valid Driver’s License and be insurable.
Characteristics needed to succeed:
· Advanced knowledge of local landscape material, growth patterns and plant placement (right tree, right place).
· Strong leader responsible for hiring / firing and managing 6-10 people and leading by example.
· Ability to develop a team atmosphere and motivate employees.
· Strong time management skills for yourself, employees and keen sense of logistics / resource management for profitability.
· Knowledge of FL Grades and Standards.
Duties: (to include but not limited to)
· Scheduling landscape jobs and managing man hours for profitability.
· Communicate and coordinate with Sales team, Irrigation and Maintenance Managers regarding scheduling, conflicts, job site concerns and any issues that arise.
· Order landscape material and supplies for upcoming jobs and manage inventory levels.
· Receive and inspect landscape material for quality, size and specs.
· Customer Relations.
o Represent company well with customers by managing employee’s behavior.
o Able to discuss upgrades, change orders and enhancements.
o Perform Final walk-thru and punch list completion.
· Responsible for job site safety and awareness.
· Manage equipment and schedule preventative maintenance with on-site mechanic.
· Manage landscape material inventory
· Compensation is based on experience, credentials and references. We are willing to pay top dollar for the right person.
· Work experience, CDL, BMP, bobcat / machine operation, landscape related certifications are welcomed.
· Paid weekly (direct deposit available).
· Sales opportunities and commissions available.
We are a drug free company. Candidates will have to pass a drug test and background check. Benefits available after 90 days including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), paid vacation. Company vehicle, cell phone, and tablet provided. Working on 401K / profit sharing plan.