The Landscape Designer will be responsible for:
- Preparing landscape plans, specifications and project estimates.
- Prepare bid/quote documents, present project plans and estimates to customers, and follow through on sales leads.
- Designing projects using computer-aided software and by hand.
- Selecting appropriate materials for use in landscape designs.
- Meeting with clients building long-lasting partnerships/relationships.
- Handling multiple projects at one time.
- Maintaining an accurate log of new and completed projects.
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess:
- Previous work experience in the landscape industry.
- Knowledge of Florida plants.
- Experience in CAD landscape design.
- Focus on customer service.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Possess strong organization and collaboration skills.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Landscape Architecture
- Experience in irrigation systems and hardscapes
Salary will be dependent upon experience. We offer medical benefits and paid vacation.
Please submit resume for consideration.