Project Manager/Environmental Restoration
Project Manager / Environmental Restoration
Full-time/Exempt – North Port, FL
This hands-on position is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals. Manages all aspects of complex projects from inception to conclusion.
· Lead the planning and implementation of assigned projects.
· Provide direction and support to the Assistant Project Managers, crew, or other staff that may be assigned to the project.
· Responsible for project execution including project planning, status, schedule, budget, and quality control.
· Review daily progress reports and check in as necessary with onsite project leader to successfully complete projects.
· Quality control and safety inspections of projects.
· Respond to inquiries about projects.
· Provide highly skilled technical management advice and assistance to Assistant Project Managers and Crew Supervisors.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or Environmental Sciences, or related field, strongly preferred.
· PMP Certification is preferred.
· Minimum of 6 years’ experience in project management in a related field; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
· This position requires extensive travel to and from jobs, as well as frequent overnight stays in and outside the state of Florida that may last five days or more.
· Must have a valid, unencumbered, driver’s license and clean driving record.
· Applicator license Category 5A and 21, or the ability to obtain said license within 60 days of hire is required.
EarthBalance® is an employee-owned company that specializes in Environmental Restoration. We offer competitive pay and benefits including ESOP, health, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and more.
Most of the duties of this job are performed outside in harsh or extreme weather conditions. You will be constantly moving through uneven terrain, wetlands, beaches, mangroves, and other types of natural environments.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
EarthBalance® is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. To give equal employment and advancement opportunities to all people, we make employment decisions at the Company based on each person's performance, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by law.