Mainscape is looking for Experienced Irrigation Technicians: Mainscape is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country. You will be performing a wide variety of irrigation maintenance functions related to but not limited to inspections, analysis, troubleshooting, repair and installation.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
participates in the E-Verify program
- 2-3 years experience in irrigation industry required
- Valid Driver's License is required
- Work weekends and overtime hours as necessary
- Plan, organize and manage work as assigned.
- Complete daily paperwork as required by each job.
- Comprehend instructions.
- Use assigned tools and equipment in proper/safe manner.
- Become proficient in the use of basic maintenance hand tools: shovel, water hose, quick coupler key, and wire tracker.
- Learn and perform basic repair skills.
- Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
- Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer used in irrigation maintenance operations.
- Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle and trailer.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set forth.
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Mainscape’s Standard of Excellence.
- Ability to communicate w/ lead people regarding progress of tasks.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: Ability to work alone.
- Be able to drive a vehicle from job to job as assigned.
- Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Be able to reach over head with hands and arms; climb or balance;
- Be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned job tasks.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.