Sales Representative / Business Developer
Landscape Contractor in Orlando looking for a Landscape Construction Developer.
The position is responsible to bring a consistent flow of profitable new business to the division and/or company, in accordance with the sales and marketing plan.
This position would include preparing cost estimates and proposals for desired landscape/irrigation projects. Utilizing blueprints, digitizing equipment, and spreadsheet applications to estimate job costs, material needs, and labor needs.
Manage Sales and Marketing Plan to achieve profitable company sales goals. Create valuable clients by qualifying and servicing potential clients who the company has determined as high-value clients, who understand and appreciate the value of quality landscape maintenance.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Identify prospective targets that match company strengths.
- Develop and implement Marketing plan and activities to generate sale leads.
- Accepts and acts promptly on all sales leads assigned (within 12 hours).
- Review sales tracking sheet as required by Branch Manager.
- Meets prospects on-site or at the company's office to qualify them as potential clients, determine their needs and record those needs for use by the design department (client questionnaire).
- Establishes client budget.
- Measures properties for bidding.
- Performs blueprint takeoffs for bidding.
- Prepares quotes for implementation of all portions of the landscape by using company estimating system.
- Measures and photographs of new properties, proposal generation, and marketing purposes. Turns quotes around in 24 hours to 1 week.
- Obtains approval of quotes from Branch manager and opinion from the operations department prior to client presentation.
- Presents quotes to clients, closes and manages sale.
- Communicates with the team, the new client's needs and requests and how to provide them with the services they want in relation to their budget.
- Provides all appropriate documents to Account Manager and Foreman assigned to the job to facilitate the job.
- Communicates with the client as necessary before, during, and after the job starts. Writes up punch list items, service orders, change orders, and other maintenance recommendations.
- Call clients on a regular basis and appropriate intervals to verify satisfaction. Addresses any client concerns promptly. Documents all client's requests, changes, and comments using the phone, mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Assist Account Managers to manage and negotiate change orders and gets the necessary paperwork signed.
- Communicates with the accounting department regarding billing and collection on all assigned contracts.
- Meet weekly with management on successes and improvement of measurements.
All offers of employment are contingent upon a clear driving record and clean drug test.
We are a Drug-Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time