Landscape Branch Manager
Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP) being one of the largest commercial landscaping businesses in the state of Florida, believes by hiring the right employees who are honest, quality-driven, and have strong communication skills, LMP and our customers will experience an excellent long-term partnership. It is the goal of LMP to provide high-quality landscape services in a timely manner at affordable prices, while remembering that each and every customer is a vitally important part of our success as a business.
Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP), seeks a qualified candidate for a Branch Manager position in the Sarasota market.
As a Branch Manager for LMP, Inc. your principal responsibilities will be to:
· Work closely with the Chief Accounting Manager and General Manager to develop an annual (labor and material) budget for the branch.
· Responsible for the profit and loss management for the branch.
· Coordinates and manages the inventory of the branch monthly.
· Achieve and expand on overall branch objectives of quality, retention, growth and profitability.
· Participates in a monthly close out with Chief Accounting Manager and General Manager.
· Works with the Administration team to ensure all information relating to billing, accounts payable, payroll is completed and accurate.
· Leads the branch by ensuring training and analysis of crews, production standards, and sharing of operational best practices, and ensure that we meet contractual specifications.
· Demonstrates a knowledge of environmental safety hazards regulated by OSHA, EPA, and the DOT.
· Develops, enforces and monitors all safety protocol procedures to be followed by personnel.
· Actively participates in identification of prospective clients through lead generation.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in client relationship management, financial management including budgeting and profit and loss management, personnel and employee management, team building and development, safety management, asset management and business management.
- Degree in horticulture or other discipline relevant to the landscape industry.
- Best Management Practices Certified or the ability to obtain certification within the first 90 days of employment.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc)
*Salary to be discussed during interview.
LMP, Inc. is a reputable and widely recognized professional organization that offers its employees:
· Competitive pay packages.
· Paid time off and vacation.
· Benefits comprised of participation in the company’s health insurance, 401k, and optional insurance packages including life.
· Career path development and training.
· A positive work environment
Drug Free Workplace and candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check.
Authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.