Landscape Account Manager
Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP) being one of the largest commercial landscaping businesses in the state of Florida, believes by hiring the right employees who are honest, quality-driven, and have strong communication skills, LMP and our customers will experience an excellent long-term partnership. It is the goal of LMP to provide high-quality landscape services in a timely manner at affordable prices, while remembering that each and every customer is a vitally important part of our success as a business.
Landscape Maintenance Professionals, Inc. (LMP), seeks a qualified candidate for an Account Manager position in the Wesley Chapel/Tampa market.
As an Account Manager for LMP, Inc. you will be expected to:
· Oversee a portfolio of maintenance accounts
· Act as main point of contact between LMP and the Customer
· Attend Customer Meetings (Including Board meetings as necessary)
· Plan, schedule and implement various projects to ensure that goals/objectives of project are accomplished within the contract’s scope of work and within the set budget
· Generate own proposal ideas on various accounts and works with Enhancement Manager to put into proposals
· Follow proper corporate procedures to ensure timely billing of completed jobs
· Work with field managers and crew members to ensure curb appeal, client expectations are met, and the highest level of quality is maintained
· Troubleshoot with related project managers to identify and correct disease/pest issues, invasive/undesirable plant species, turf, fertilization, and irrigation management, and general plant decline
· Responsible for ensuring jobs are bid, performed, and billed to be profitable
· Conduct Safety inspections of crews when in the field to ensure company procedures and protocols are followed
· Assist Production Managers with job reviews on crew members as needed
· Work hand in hand with Corporate to ensure timely payment of vendors
· Establish relationships with reputable, reliable, and dependable sub-contractors to provide work unable to be completed in house
· Exude excellent communication and relationship building skills
· Possess excellent organizational skills
· Practice efficient record-keeping, including billing, expenses, and purchasing
· Network with contacts to introduce the wide array of services offered by LMP
· Become BMP (Best Management Practices) certified within first 3 months of employment
Responsibilities and Duties
· Proficient with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent communication an relationship building
· Multi task efficiency
· Accurate record keeping
· Able to meet constantly changing deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Utilizes creative, innovative thinking to design and forecast
· Is familiar with contracts and specifications to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws
· Possesses thorough Horticultural knowledge and experience.
· Customer service experience (able to identify and resolve customer concerns)
· Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Strong work ethic
Must have a Florida driver's license and acceptable driving record
· Works outdoors in all types of weather wearing proper PPE at all times
Qualifications and Skills
· Prefer Bachelor’s degree in Ag Business, Horticulture, Ag Science, Landscape Maintenance, Agronomy, Floriculture, Forestry, Plant and Soil Science, Environmental Design, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
LMP, Inc. is a reputable and widely recognized professional organization that offers its employees:
· Competitive pay packages.
· Paid time off and vacation.
· Benefits comprised of participation in the company’s health insurance, 401k, and optional insurance packages including life.
· Career path development and training.
· A positive work environment
Drug Free Workplace and candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check.
Authorized to work in the United States.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.