Regional Safety Manager
Mainscape is looking for a Regional Safety Manager: You will play a key role in orchestrating the safety culture in the Central to Southwest Florida and Carolina regions for a large landscape maintenance organization. The key is a strong safety background coupled with the ability to develop working relationships with the Safety Committee, Branch Managers, Operations Managers and frontline employees.
Must be Fluent in Spanish to train, write and translate documents.
- Two years’ experience or a college graduate in Environmental, Health & Safety
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish languages. French Creole is a plus
- Ability to translate documents and present trainings in both English and Spanish
- Knowledge of worker compensation, OSHA regulations, standards, EHS management systems and practices, & DOT
- OSHA Outreach Trainer for General Industry / Construction preferred
- First aid / CPR instructor
- Conducting EHS audits at each facility and in the field
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
- Must be comfortable traveling on a regular basis. Travel is likely to approach 50-75% during the peak season months.