Landscape Account Manager
Now Hiring- Landscape Account Manager (Commercial)
WE ARE GROWING AND COMMITTED TO OUR EMPLOYEES REACHING THEIR PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL GOALS IN LIFE.
Account Manager will
manage an existing commercial portfolio and you will serve as the primary
contact for our clients. You will be responsible for maintaining those established
relationships as well as acquiring new clients, selling support services to
best suit the needs of our clients, and effectively manage your operating
Here's a sample of what is required:
• Building strong relationships with internal and external clients
• Conducting regular site visits to ensure client expectations are being met or exceeded
• Participating in Board Meetings or property walks when required and provide monthly reports
• Identifying and resolving customer concerns with a high sense of urgency
• Maintain constant communication with all property managers
• Promote a positive atmosphere and culture
• Hire, retain and developing top talent to join our team
• Supervising the operations staff that supports the existing client portfolio
• Performing other duties as assigned by upper management
• Participate in the scheduling of multiple crews in multiple locations
• Estimate and propose Landscape Maintenance contracts to new and existing clients
• Estimate and propose Landscape upgrades and enhancements to new and existing clients
• Communicate with supervisors on job specific details
• Frequent communication with clients (phone calls, texts, emails and site visits.)
PLEASE, ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW!
• MUST HAVE A CURRENT BMP CERTIFICATION AND A FCHP CERTIFICATION ALONG WITH a minimum 3-5 years of commercial landscape Account Manager experience
• Minimum 3 years of leadership experience or being in a leadership role
• HS Diploma, Bachelors or Associates Degree in Ag or Horticulture,
Floriculture Landscape Maintenance, Turf Grass or Landscape Architecture is preferred.
• Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible and willingness to adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
• Valid Florida Driver's License and the ability to pass an MVR check
• Effective time management skills
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
• Commercial landscape Account Manager experience in the Florida market is strongly preferred.
• Competitive Salary
• Retirement and other company benefits
We are the leading full-service Commercial Landscape Maintenance company proudly serving Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk counties.
We specialize in
Homeowner Assoc, Condominium Assoc and Commercial Facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
OR EMAIL your application and/or resume