Mainscape is looking for Landscaper Crew Members: Mainscape is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country. You will be performing a variety of landscape functions such as mowing, trimming, irrigation, edging, pruning, bed care and landscape install.
We offer the opportunity for growth and work life balance.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- One year experience working outside in landscaping with Zero Turns, weed eaters, string trimmers and edgers.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Must have a valid Driver's License
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.