Enhancement Project Manager
Mainscape is looking for an Enhancement Field Manager to perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to the daily performance of contracted services. This includes communication with the customer, tracking and completion of Customer Service Requests, planning and scheduling the services to be performed, and working alongside landscape maintenance crew(s) to complete the tasks. The Operations Field Manager is also responsible for assisting with safety training, equipment maintenance, payroll reporting, completion of services, and reporting progress to the Operations and/or Branch Manager. Additional service may be required upon request of the Operations Manager or Branch Manager. Responsible for managing a landscape maintenance account for regular maintenance, water management, seasonal color, chemical and all aspects of landscape. Responsible for field quality control. Assists in training and advancement of crew members and leaders.
We offer the opportunity for growth and work life balance.
- Three years experience supervising enhancement teams.
- Must be fluent in Spanish to communicate with your team members
- Enforce safety of the customer, job site, and company employees on site.
- Enforce company safety policies and procedures.
- Interact with customer daily as needed.
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to supervisor and/or owners.
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program