Agronomy Field Manager
Mainscape is hiring for an Agronomy Field Manager: Mainscape is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country. You will perform horticultural applications, train on proper techniques, and schedule personnel time according to acreage demands for lawn, tree/shrub/ palm applications and IPM in those markets.
- Associate’s degree in Horticulture, Turf Grass Science, Agronomy, or Pest Control Operator license, or have a minimum 3 years experience working in lawn care or pest control industry
- Knowledge of tree, plant and turf species.
- Ability to diagnose pest, disease, nutrient or other landscape plant and lawn problems
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Must be able to meet with clients to determine their needs and diagnose plant or turf problems.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with ability to manage team members
- Good verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Have a great attitude
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally