Landscape Pesticide Specialist
Shadow Wood Community Association (Grounds Maintenance) is hiring for a Landscape Pesticide Specialist: Primary responsibilities will include scouting our common area properties, making the necessary insect and disease treatments and making horticultural recommendations. In addition, you will implement plant care programs for all common area properties.
IPM Technician Required Experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within the green industry preferred, but not required.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- SWCA participates in the E-Verify program
IPM Technician Physical Requirements:
- Qualified candidates must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- You must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various positions such as stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and walking for extended periods of time.
40 hours per week. Monday through Friday 6:30 to 3:00 pm. SWCA provides excellent compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid time off, paid training and a positive working environment.