Come build your career with us! Pine Lake Nursery is a full service landscape installation firm, providing design, installation and maintenance services for governmental and commercial projects. We are growing and have a position available for an experienced Landscape Nursery Crew Member.
Under limited supervision candidate will perform nursery functions such as planting, weeding, transplanting.
Essential Requirements and Knowledge:
1. Good working track record with 1-2 years of nursery experience with understanding of production.
2. Have a good knowledge of plant material, and horticultural practices
3. Knowledge of landscape installations/maintenance according to Florida Grades and Standards.
4. Knowledge of safe operation of landscape and maintenance equipment.
5. Able to read blueprints for large scale commercial projects.
6. Well organized and detail oriented
8. Safe driving record
9. Pass pre-employment Drug Testing and evaluation of essential job functions
Responsibilities and Duties : Include but are not limited to the following
1. Responsibility for following direction and pace of nursery Forman.
2. Safety, crew member training, and development of best management practices
3. Production under strict time restraints
5. Overall exceptional quality of service
6. Maintain open lines of communication with project managers
At Pine Lake we’re interested in providing a career path where our employees will achieve their professional and personal goals. We offer competitive pay and the opportunity to advance and long term growth. As our company grows, so does our need for well trained employees and we welcome the opportunity to talk to you about employment with us.
**A valid Florida driver’s license is required “CDL A”, a plus
**Pass pre-employment drug test
**US Citizen or legal right to work card
***Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug free work environment and a pre-hire test is required