Tree Town USA is a leader within the horticulture industry with a true coast-to-coast footprint consisting of over 6,000 acres in production encompassing 15 farm locations throughout Texas, Florida, California, and Oregon. We are seeking a General Manager to join our team at our Bunnell location in Bunnell, Florida.
The farm general manager oversees all operational functions for the farm to ensure timely production of quality nursery products that satisfy customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Establish, implement and monitor departmental goals and objectives.
· Plan and coordinate resources among all business functions from propagation through fulfillment.
· Maintain staffing levels to facilitate business functions; ensure appropriate training and work expectations are provided.
· Operate within the confines of budgets, schedules, and regulatory rules.
· Develop and manage business unit P&L.
· Communicate financial performance to site management.
· Lead/facilitate process and quality improvement initiatives.
· Coach managers and supervisors in horticultural and business practices.
· Ensure Company policies are upheld to the highest standard.
· Comply/enforce all safety rules and wear all PPE required for the task(s) at hand.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Bachelor's degree required or 10 to 15 years of related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must be able to operate a computer with Microsoft based programs including high capability with Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Must have strong leadership, supervisory and communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Ability to communicate in English and Spanish preferred.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Must be able to utilize Paycom HRIS/time keeping software and Oracle systems
Candidates that are interested and qualified for this position should email resumes to email@example.com