· Responsible for effective and efficient repair of equipment at high level of quality.
· Shop/Mobile A Tech works with little or no supervision.
· Repairs all equipment components and systems assigned to them.
· Plans methods and sequence of preforming repairs using service manuals and manufacture materials.
· Troubleshoots failures timely independently with no assistance needed.
· Uses manufactures technical troubleshooting resources (Tech lines) independently along with diagnostic tools (laptop, meters, pressure gauges)
· Looks over entire machine for any other repairs that may need to be completed
· Looks up all parts and materials required to complete the repair assigned.
· Repairs equipment effectively and efficiently within the presented quote.
· Advises Service Management if problems arise that would keep them from completing the repair within the presented quote before exceeding the quote.
· Maintains good working records for time, parts and supplies used in completing the repairs.
· Maintains a clean working environment during and after repairs.
· Ensures all parts and materials that are not used are returned per requirements after repairs are complete.
· Bag and tag all warranty parts per requirements and place them on the warranty shelf in case they are requested to be returned to the manufacture.
· Maintain care for shop tools making sure they are cleaned and returned.
· Place completed equipment in the proper “Repairs completed” location in the yard.
· Turns in all paperwork with completed write up immediate after completion.
· Also maintains high employee morale. Enforces all company policies and procedures as specified in the employee manual. Maintains excellent customer service and employee relations. Communicates with others professionally. Complies with Safety requirements and or by wearing required safety equipment(safety glasses, gloves or hearing plugs)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour