Human Resource Admin / Manager
Human Resource Administrator / Manager
Landscape Service Professionals, Inc. was established in 1998 and is located in Coral Springs, Florida. We are a well-rooted Landscape and Irrigation Contractor and Landscape and Irrigation Maintenance, Fertilization, Pest Control and Tree Trimming Company.
We are committed to finding and retaining star employees as they are our most important asset. We encourage a positive culture and productive workplace to carry out our mission and objectives.
Our benefits package includes: PAID VACATION, PAID HOLIDAYS, 401K, LIFE INSURANCE, SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE, YEAR END BONUS.
We are looking for a hands-on Human Resource Administrator with job costing experience. The right person will be responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the company's human resources, on-boarding, payroll and benefits administration.
· Weekly payroll processing of 100+ employees to include transfer and/or entry of employee hours, posting to appropriate job and cost code
· 941 Weekly Federal tax deposits; 941 & 940 quarterly taxes; Re-employment reporting
· On-boarding administration and record keeping i.e. PTO, vacation, reviews, disciplinary action, equipment distribution etc.
· Provide Orientation and safety / training programs, OSHA logs
· Enrollment in payroll and benefits programs i.e. 401k; health insurance; supplemental insurance, garnishments
· Monitor HR laws and updates
· Develop and streamline HR strategies and systems; maintain employee guidelines policies and procedures
· Interact with office and multicultural field staff to assist with employee related benefits and matters
· Recruitment management including application review, background checks, employment verification, interviews, testing, counseling managers on candidate selection
· Reconcile benefits invoices
· Workers Compensation Self-Audit Reporting and payments
· Termination processing and Cobra administration
· Safety & Training coordination - hands on landscape/construction a plus
· Maintain confidential information with professional and ethical demeanor
· Minimum 2+ years of payroll, benefits, HR experience
· Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
· Work well with others in a professional, yet casual atmosphere
· Experience with job costing/construction industry a plus.
· Sage 50 accounting job costing experience a plus or similar i.e. Quickbooks job costing
· Construction and/or Landscape Industry knowledge a plus
· Must be proficient in English, Spanish and/or Creole a plus
Hours: 35-40 hours per week
Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour / 40-55k depending on knowledge & experience
· How many years of Human Resource Admin experience do you have?
· How many years of Payroll Job Costing in accounting software experience do you have?
· How many years of Sage 50 Peachtree or Quickbooks job costing experience do you have?
· How many years of Construction or Landscape Knowledge/experience do you have?
· How many years of Tax reporting 941/940 experience do you have?
Please provide Resume and minimum salary requirement to Sandy@landscapeservicepros.com