Mainscape is looking for a Mechanic to perform a wide variety of general maintenance of light and medium duty trucks, trailers and landscape equipment.
Must be able to repair back pack blowers, trimmers, chainsaws, mowers
- Prior small engine experience. Two years plus on small engine repairs on mowers and two cycle equipment.
- Servicing all work trucks, mowers and 2 cycle equipment. Any routine maintenance and preventative maintenance required, oil changes etc.
- Preferably own their own tools.
- Capable of being able to work on equipment out in the field.
- Capable of being able to work alone with no supervision.
- Maintain a tidy and clean work area.
Weekly pay + benefits
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Valid Driver's License required
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour