- Install and maintain clocks, timers and rain sensors.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the inner workings of all PVC
pipe fittings in the installation of sprinkler heads, pop up and rotors.
- Tracking electrical components/trouble-shooting.
- Install irrigation pumps, check valves, well head and screen.
- Install zone valves, electrical valves, and manifolds.
- Perform thorough wet checks of irrigation system to ensure the
working condition and coverage of all zones and sprinkler heads.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems in the irrigation
- Inspect all controllers and adjust settings as needed according
to water requirements of each zone.
- Oversee, train and lead those who work with you performing
irrigation projects and installations; and manage all projects in the most
- Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor, manager and
- Practice safety at all times and care for all company equipment,
as well as maintain inventory on service vehicles.
Minimum of three years of experience as an irrigation
Read blue-print plans.
Must be able to speak and interact with our clients and
employees in a professional manner.
Pride in your work and having high quality standards.
Knowledge of irrigation installation, diagnostics, repairs and
Ability to work in a result-driven environment.
Advanced problem-solving skills and proven time management.
Valid and clean FL driver license - 3+ years.
Energetic, independent with a high degree of integrity.
Determination to represent and work in the best interests of the
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00