- Install and maintain clocks, timers and rain sensors.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in the inner workings of all PVC
pipe fittings in the installation of sprinkler heads, pop up and rotors.
- Tracking electrical components/trouble-shooting/
- Install irrigation pumps, check valves, well head and screen.
- Install zone valves, electrical valves, and manifolds.
- Perform thorough wet checks of irrigation system to ensure the
working condition and coverage of all zones and sprinkler heads.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems in the irrigation
- Inspect all controllers and adjust settings as needed according
to water requirements of each zone.
- Communicate effectively with clients, supervisor, manager and
- Practice safety at all times and care for all company equipment,
as well as maintain inventory on service vehicles.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an irrigation
- Read blue-print plans.
- Time management skills as it pertains to the job at task.
- Must be able to speak and interact with our clients and
employees in a professional manner.
- Pride in your work and having high quality standards.
- Knowledge of irrigation installation, diagnostics, repairs and
- Ability to work in a result-driven environment.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and proven time management.
- Valid and clean FL driver license - 3+ years, preferred.
- Energetic, independent with a high degree of integrity.
- Determination to represent and work in the best interests of the
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour