Human Resource & Payroll Admin
Human Resource Administrator / Manager in Coral Springs, FL
Landscape Service Professionals, Inc. was established in 1998 and is located in Coral Springs, Florida. We are a well-rooted Landscape and Irrigation Contractor and Landscape and Irrigation Maintenance, Fertilization, Pest Control and Tree Trimming Company.
We are committed to finding and retaining star employees -- our most important asset. We encourage a positive workplace environment to carry out our mission and objectives.
Our benefits package includes: PAID VACATION, PAID HOLIDAYS, 401K, LIFE INSURANCE, SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE, YEAR END BONUS.
We are looking for a hands-on Human Resource Administrator with job costing experience. The right person will be responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of the company's human resources, on-boarding, payroll and benefits administration.
· Weekly payroll processing of 100+ employees to include transfer and/or entry of employee hours, posting to appropriate job and cost code
· 941 Weekly Federal tax deposits; 941 & 940 quarterly taxes; Re-employment reporting
· On-boarding administration and record keeping i.e. PTO, vacation, reviews, disciplinary action, equipment distribution etc.
· Enrollment in payroll and benefits programs i.e. 401k; health insurance; supplemental insurance, garnishments
· Monitor HR laws and updates
· Develop and streamline HR strategies and systems; maintain employee benefits guidelines, policies & procedures
· Interact with office and multicultural field staff to assist with employee related benefits
· Recruitment management including application review, background checks, employment verification, testing and counseling managers on candidate selection
· Reconcile benefits invoices
· Workers Compensation Self-Audit Reporting and payments
· Termination processing and Cobra administration
· Safety & Training coordination
· Maintain confidential information with professional and ethical demeanor
· Minimum 3+ years of payroll, benefits, HR experience
· Attention to detail; strong organizational skills
· Work well with others in a professional, yet casual atmosphere
· Experience with job costing/construction industry a plus.
· Sage 50 accounting a plus or similar i.e. Quickbooks
· Must be proficient in English, Spanish and/or Creole a plus
Hours: 35-40 hours per week Pay: $45,000-60,000 ++ based on knowledge & experience
· How many years of Human Resource Admin experience do you have?
· How many years of Payroll Job Costing in accounting software experience do you have?
· How many years of Sage 50 Peachtree or Quickbooks experience do you have?
· How many years of Construction or Landscape Knowledge/experience do you have?
· How many years of Tax reporting 941/940 experience do you have?
· What software and programs are you proficient in?
Please provide resume with minimum salary requirements to Sandy@landscapeservicepros.com