Indian Creek Country Club is a Platinum Level Club located on a private island in the Miami Beach area. The Club’s golf course is a William S. Flynn design, and hosts over 13,500 rounds annually.
The Club is currently seeking Greenskeepers who will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team, as part of a world-class operation. If you are a hardworking individual with a positive attitude, this opportunity will provide valuable hands-on learning experience.
Indian Creek Country Club takes pride in providing
our staff, members and guests a positive, exciting and rewarding environment to
work and play!
Job Responsibilities will include:
The Greenskeeper will be responsible for the maintenance of the Club Golf Course grounds. Responsibilities will include:
· Plant and maintain shrubs and trees including trimming and feedings as required.
· Lay sod, dig and edge bunkers
· Mow the Greens and fairways
· Must know how to use commercial lawnmower and groundskeeping tools
· Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions.
· Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
· Fl Driver’s license required
Candidates will need to pass a background check and drug test.
Please reply to email@example.com.