Enhancement Project Manager
Mainscape is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country. We are looking for an Enhancement Operations Field Manager with landscape installation knowledge and leadership skills. He/she will be involved in managing enhancement projects from design consultation through completion in new and existing sites.
Duties will include a wide variety of landscape enhancement functions related to the daily performance of contracted services. This includes communication with the customer, tracking and completion of Customer Service Requests, planning and scheduling the services to be performed, and directing landscape installation crew(s) to complete the tasks. The Enhancement Operations Field Manager is also responsible for assisting with safety training, equipment maintenance, payroll reporting, completion of services, coordinating with supported Branch Managers, and reporting progress to the Regional Manager. Additional service may be required upon request of the supported Branch Managers or Regional Manager. Responsible for proposing landscape enhancement projects or executing proposals provided by supported Branch Managers. Responsible for field quality control. Assists in hiring, training and advancement of crew members and leaders.
- One year experience as a project manager in charge of multiple crews.
- Must be fluent in Spanish to communicate with your team members
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- One year commercial landscape experience required
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program