Title: Landscape Foreman
Status: Full Time
Reports to: Project Manager
Please call Austin @ 386-623-2390 & send resume to: Austin@oasislandscapeservices.com
Career Growth: Do you want to work for a company who is rapidly growing throughout Florida? Join one of the best companies in the Commercial Landscape & Irrigation industry. We will provide you with all you need to succeed in a safety first, incentive driven, and the desire to promote from within environment.
Oasis Landscape Services Inc. is committed to our associates. We focus on developing our people by giving them the tools and training needed. This helps associates reach their personal and professional goals while still maintaining a reasonable work life balance. We continuously strive to promote from within, which makes Oasis an employer of choice and a great place to work.
Position: Oasis Landscape Services Inc. is currently searching for an experienced landscape foreman to join our team. We offer year-round employment, competitive pay and benefits to the right people looking to be part of a professional organization. We provide continued training and education to help you succeed in the field and in your career. This position will work throughout the State of Florida and most times the work requires the crew to work out of town to complete projects.
Position Overview: Provides professional, quality, knowledgeable service to commercial customers by installing irrigation and plant material according to project plans and specifications.
Education and Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have:
· High School Diploma/GED and at least 3 years of experience working in the commercial/residential landscape service industry installing two wire irrigation systems and landscaping.
· Positive, team-oriented attitude with the desire to complete jobs within time and budget with quality work.
· Safe and efficient experience operating various equipment related to installing irrigation and landscaping.
· Experience reading plans and ability to communicate the information to field and office staff.
· Valid permanent driver’s license in the state of Florida with a clean driving record per company standards.
· Reliable transportation to and from work.Responsibilities:· Follow all applicable safety standards
· Drive company service vehicles to and from job locations.
· Install irrigation components according to plans and specifications in a timely manner utilizing equipment and hand tools as necessary.
· Install landscape materials according to plans and specifications in a timely manner utilizing equipment and hand tools as necessary.
· Complete required daily production forms and other paperwork.
· Performs daily inspection of service vehicle and equipment before leaving and again upon returning to the shop.
· Management of field staff to perform job requirements and per Project Manager
· Maintains service vehicle, equipment and facility through general maintenance, cleanliness and safety.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Knowledge, Skill, and Ability to utilize a computer to send emails and complete forms using MS Office programs.
· Ability to follow directions from supervisor as it relates to the responsibilities for completing the work activities.
· Time management and organizational skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence with attention to detail.
· Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, schedule or diagram form
· Read and interpret documents such as plans, procedure manuals, sales guides, operating and maintenance instruction, safety rules etc.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. An associate that is physically active, works indoors/outdoors, interacts with customers, and may be exposed to foreign substances (e.g., chemicals, fertilizers etc.)Physical Demands Regularly required to:
• Sit or stand
• Walk or ride on uneven surfaces for an extended period.
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use vision abilities for close, distance, color, peripheral, depth and focus
• Lift to 70 lbs. yourself
• Push and pull equipment
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Moderate to loud around equipment and highwayAdverse Conditions
• Subject to outdoor weather conditions which may include cold, extreme heat or wet conditions
• Subject to exposure to animals and insects
• Regularly exposed to chemicals using appropriate safety equipment
• Subject to work near mechanical or moving parts
Pay and Benefits Overview: The ideal candidate will be paid based on experience and proven performance. Pay will be competitive but, will vary based on YOUR performance, experience, and abilities. After 60 days of employment Oasis pays 75% of your Health Care premiums and offers additional plans for Dental, Vision, and Disability. After 1 year of service Oasis provides 401k retirement plan options where we match up to 4% on the employee’s contributions. Holidays and Paid Time Off is accrued and available for use after January 1st.Disclaimer
Oasis may perform pre-employment testing. All new hires will be hired with a 90-day probationary period. All above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Please send resume to: