Mainscape, Inc. is one of the largest and fastest growing organizations in the landscape maintenance industry across the country.
We are looking for a committed and dedicated individual with strong people skills and effective management skills to maintain all branch functions in an efficient manner and create a culture in the workplace to ensure our customers’ success. The Branch Manager will execute Mainscape Standards of Excellence in all areas within the branch including labor, equipment, customer service, safety, financial stability and all administrative functions. Successful Branch Managers are proactive leaders, have a strong work ethic and are self-starters who can interact with the public and our employees.
All strong business minded candidates are encouraged to apply. Great opportunity to join the Mainscape family in a leadership role.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with ability to manage employees.
- Demonstrate strong initiative with ability to work with limited supervision
- Demonstrate admininstrative organizational skills
- Prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to owners.
- Forecast labor, materials & equipment needs
- Delegate tasks as necessary
- Analyze P & L statements
- Work with computer software programs including Word, Excel and Outlook
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Valid Driver's License