Sales Area Leader - Annuals & Perennials
Sales Area Leader
Annuals, Perennials, and Garden Accents
If you love being out in the open air and helping customers find the perfect flowers for their gardens, then a job on the Kerby’s Sales Team might be for you.
This job opening is for someone to lead our flower department, which includes annuals, perennials, pottery, and garden accents. Job responsibilities include maintaining and merchandising inventory, connecting with growers to source the highest quality plant material and meeting sales goals for your department. The best part? You get to do it all in the great outdoors.
Qualities We Look For:
- You consistently go above and beyond what is expected of you
- You’re friendly and personable - you enjoy meeting new people & delivering great customer service
- You’re in good shape and energetic - not afraid of hard physical work and a challenge
- You’re dependable and hardworking - you want to be part of a great culture of like-minded, fun people
- You’re a good communicator, problem-solver, and very organized
Pay: $14 to $18 per hour
Benefits: Health care, retirement, vacation and sick time (waiting period applies).
General Requirements: You have a great attitude and are reliable and hardworking. You are 18+ years of age and have the physical stamina to lift/carry 25 pounds repeatedly.
Experience: At least 3 years of retail sales, merchandising or horticultural experience required.
Interested? Fill out an application today!