LMP being one of the largest commercial landscaping businesses in the state of Florida, believes by hiring the right employees who are honest, quality-driven, and have strong communication skills, LMP and our customers will experience an excellent long-term partnership. It is the goal of LMP to provide high-quality landscape services in a timely manner at affordable prices, while remembering that each and every customer is a vitally important part of our success as a business.
**Ask about our sign on incentive when interviewing.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Installs, repairs, adjusts, and maintains commercial irrigation systems and ensures proper function of control valves, controller units, clocks/timers, pumps, etc.
· Performs low voltage wire repair
· Maintains cost control of inventory when purchasing irrigation parts
· Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing – Spanish bilingual a plus
· Creates neat, detailed documents and completes reports in a timely manner
· Communicates effectively with managers and coworkers
· Develops and nurtures customer relationships through regular and thorough site visits
· Views customer satisfaction as top priority
· Holds a valid Florida driver’s license and meets safe driving requirements
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in commercial landscaping, horticulture, and turf management
· Safely operates a company vehicle to and from LMP offices and job sites
· Works outdoors year-round and wears proper PPE
· Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Must be able to bend at the knees in a crouched position
· Uses tools including but not limited to: shovels, rakes, brooms, pick axes, pry bars, water pumps, and other hand tools
· Produces detailed written reports containing data and observations pertaining to the specific irrigation systems at each job site.
Salary to be discussed during the interview.
You may also apply in person at: 26324 Wesley Chapel Blvd, Lutz, FL 33559.
LMP Is a Drug-Free workplace and candidates must pass a pre-hire drug screen and background check.
LMP, Inc. is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Drivers need a clean Florida driver's license 5 years preferred and 23+ years old.
Florida residents need only apply.