Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may call 863-272-2055
Capital Land Management invites you to be part of a dynamic fast growing organization. We are looking to fill various positions (Contract Managers, Crew Leaders, Irrigation Technicians, Pest Control Technicians and Gardeners) throughout our branches- Lakeland, Lithia, Kissimmee, and Land O'Lakes.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Some of the benefits we offer include:
Health, Dental, Vision insurance plans. Short Term Disability, Accident Policies, Life Insurance, vacation time.
Our Mission: Inspire purpose as we impact our people and the green industry.
Our Vision: To be the best company to work with by creating an unrivaled culture of growth and opportunity.
Our Goal: Provide a path that will impact our teams members lives both personally and professionally.
Our Core Values: Selfless People, Fulfilling Purpose, Creating a Path, Impacting Others.
We are looking for a Gardener to install and maintain the flowers, trees and green spaces on the property. Gardener responsibilities include monitoring the health of all plants and greenspaces, watering and feeding plants, trimming trees and shrubs, fertilizing and mowing lawns, weeding gardens and keeping green spaces and walkways clear of debris and litter. You should know how to use and maintain landscaping equipment, including mowers, trimmers and fertilizers, while following health and safety regulations. Ultimately, you will make sure our gardens and green spaces are always healthy and beautiful.
· Install and maintain seasonal plants
· Mow, trim and fertilize green spaces
· Mulch, edge and weed gardens
· Prune and trim trees and bushes
· Maintain all gardening equipment and machinery, like mowers, trimmers and leaf blowers
· Monitor and maintain the health of plants
· Deal with pest problems that could damage plants
· Keep gardens and green spaces clear of debris and litter
· Experience as a Gardener
· Familiarity with landscaping design
· Extensive knowledge of regional plant life
· Knowledge of local pests and how to eliminate them
· Knowledge of synthetic and natural fertilizers
· Knowledge of state health and safety regulations for landscaping
· The ability to lift heavy objects
· The ability to remain on your feet for long periods of time
· A love of the outdoors and plant life
· Personal protective equipment provided or required
· Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place