Liberty Landscape Supply
Fernandina Beach, FL
- We have opportunities at our Fernandina Beach and San Jose Blvd locations.
- Pay is competitive and based on experience as well as anticipated value added to the company.
- It is expected that the Design Consultant will help increase sales.
- Help customers with landscape solutions. Make sure every customer is met and greeted with a smile and ask if we can help them.
- Escorting customers throughout the yard, making suggestions and listening intently, and with care, to what they are looking for and concerned about.
- Providing information on products, including how to care for product, watering and sun needs and any other information that will assist in educating the customer on the product or products they are purchasing.
- Help customer make selections by building customer confidence, offering suggestions and opinions and educating the customers.
- Conducting complimentary consultations on customer properties to better educate them on their landscape
- Offer basic design services and recommendations to customers
- Prepare estimates as requested by the customer including getting approval for any estimate over $5,000 by a manager and by the owner for any project over $10,000.
- Manage your projects after they are approved from start to finish, including collecting a deposit up front and the final payment on completion.
- Answer the telephone in a friendly and courteous manner making your best attempt to answer questions and solve problems.
- Become proficient in our POS system and with our digital design software including preparing sales receipts and invoices as necessary. One of our company goals is to get customers in and out as quickly, simply and easily as possible.
- Support the sales manager or General Manager as he/she works with regular landscape customers to establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships that allow LLS to adapt to changing customer needs.
- Pull plants for customers/jobs and push plants into inventory after receiving them.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory (pull weeds, prune & deadhead, sweeping, organizing, etc.).