Operations Field Manager
Mainscape is looking for a Landscape Operations Field Manager to perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to but not limited to leading crews for mowing, trimming, irrigation, edging, pruning and landscape install for assigned accounts. Responsibilities include managing multiple crews, direct communication with customers and handling all CSRs.
You will be working in the field 80% and working in the office 20% doing proposals, projections, payroll, HR paperwork and budgets.
- You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- One year experience as a project manager in charge of multiple crews.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check is required
- Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Enforce company safety policies and procedures.
- Able to effectively drive and back-up a truck and trailer combination.
- Interact with customer daily as needed
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to supervisor and/or owners.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour