Irrigation Service Technician
TriEst has an exciting opportunity for a motivated professional who can thrive in a team environment and foster relationships within the organization and with customers to grow our presence in the irrigation industry.
We have an opening for an experienced Irrigation Service Technician working in Central/South Florida. The position entails installation and service of components for irrigation systems with the primary focus on automation and agricultural technologies used in commercial agriculture. The majority of the work will be in Central/South Florida, with occasional projects within the Southeastern region. This job requires overnight travel and stays. A company vehicle is provided as part of the employment package.
Specifically, the person will:
• Perform electrical, mechanical and plumbing duties as required with minimal or no supervision in the field on all types of irrigation & fertilizer equipment with the ability to apply installation and troubleshooting techniques and determine repairs necessary on all assigned work orders.
• Disassemble, inspect, determine parts needed and reassemble to factory specifications. Perform operational tests on assigned equipment.
• Interpret and utilize information from operating, maintenance and service manuals/bulletins.
• Prepare and maintain parts requisitions, time records and parts returns as well as other necessary reports and forms.
• Maintain equipment on the company vehicle.
• Basic electrical (AC and DC), Mechanical and Plumbing Knowledge is required.
• Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques and proper repair procedures is required.
• Must be able to read and interpret basic electrical and hydraulic schematics, operating and maintenance service manuals.
• Service Technician will need to be able to lift up to 65lbs.
• Some knowledge and experience with agricultural irrigation/automation is preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Organized and self-motivated.
• Must be a team player that is enthusiastic and hard working with the ability to complete work with minimal supervision.
• MS Office, GPS/Mapping and computer skills proficiency required or willing to take the initiative to learn with guidance
Competitive salary, company vehicle, Health Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k, Paid sick time,