· Will be responsible for the ordering, installation and maintenance of all annual flower displays for BBCA.
NATURE OF POSITION:
· Reports directly to the Director of Community Maintenance Operations
· Will supervise one full time employee and others as necessary to ensure maintenance and installation occurs in an efficient manner.
· Will work closely with the Asst. Directors, Landscape Manager and Technicians within the Grounds Department.
· Requires a minimum of 3 years experience with annual flowers.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
· Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
· Will be required to apply fertilizers and pesticides as needed.
· Must be able to endure prolonged and repetitive bending, kneeling, walking, digging and sweeping.
· Must be able to tolerate, and perform duties, in extremes of outside elements such as heat, cold, rain etc.
· Must be able or learn to operate various pieces of maintenance equipment.
· Requires a valid Florida drivers license.