Mainscape is looking for an Operations Manager in the Fort Myers area.
You will perform a wide variety of landscape maintenance functions related to the daily performance of contracted services. This includes communication with the customer, planning and scheduling the services to be performed, and working alongside general laborer to complete tasks. The OPS manager is also responsible for safety training, equipment maintenance, payroll reporting, completion of all services, gross margins, and reporting progress to the Account Manager. Additional service may be required upon request of the Account Manager or Branch Manager. Responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts for regular maintenance, water management, seasonal color, chemical and all aspects of landscape. Responsible for field quality control. Assists in training and advancement of crew members and leaders.
3-5 years of landscape experience in a management position is required.
- · You must be at least 18 years old, reliable, and have the ability to work safely.
- · Successful completion of pre-employment background check is required
- · Mainscape participates in the E-Verify program
- Accurately and consistently complete all required paperwork.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills with ability to manage employees
- Demonstrate strong initiative with ability to work with limited direct supervision
- Demonstrate strong administrative paperwork and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills to interact with customers as necessary
- Forecast labor, materials and equipment needs
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies, standards and safety guidelines.
- Work with other employees as a team.
- Meet or exceed company production rates set forth.
- Effectively drive and back-up a truck and trailer combination.
- Identify and correct all unsafe conditions and practices and communicate actions to supervisor and/or owners.
Mainscape Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to work in and around various landscaping settings including direct contact with various plant and landscaping materials and exposure to various dust, noise, and weather conditions.
· Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance