We are looking for someone who truly enjoys leading the successful operation of a branch within the landscape services field. If you get energized and motivated about supporting clients and driving production, quality, safety, and efficiency among your team, this may be the job for you! If you describe yourself as an industry leader with a desire to help drive growth initiatives, we want to hear from you!
As Branch Manager, you will ensure that the quality and efficiency of our landscape maintenance programs for Down To Earth clients meet our company standards. You will also be responsible for meeting or exceeding growth targets and achieving company goals.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect to do while working here:
- Manage various service lines within the branch to include fertilization and spray operations, landscape maintenance, and development, arbor care, horticulture, and irrigation programs.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal and external clients
- Hire, train, develop and counsel employees
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure goals are met and exceeded
- Work with Operational Controller to accurately track financials and branch performance
- Implement and enforce company policies and procedures
- Drive safety program training, compliance, and documentation
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in the landscape industry or related field
- Minimum 5 years Florida horticultural knowledge
- Business accounting experience to include P&L management
- Working knowledge of landscaping and horticultural concepts, equipment, and fleet management
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or an industry-specific specialization. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Florida Driver’s License and the ability to pass an MVR check
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of organization effectively
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
The well-being of our team members is important to us and we want to ensure that you feel supported in your growth. Our benefits offerings include the following:
- Effective the first of the month following your start date: Medical, Dental, Vision and ancillary insurance benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Paid time off
- 12 paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
Here at Down to Earth, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our team and the communities we support. With over 1,200 employees spanning across 12 locations, we provide premium commercial landscape development, maintenance, and enhancement services serving multiple regions across Florida.
We are invested in shaping the future of the green industry by focusing on community, continuous improvement, and quality every time. We approach each project with the same business strategy and principles that have made us successful for 30 years: surround yourself with team members that care and offer services that exceed client expectations. We strive to build long-term relationships by exemplifying value through superior work.
Come and experience the Down to Earth difference! Join our team and work alongside Florida’s best landscape and irrigation professionals. We offer the perfect place to work, learn, and grow. Learn more by visiting our website at www.dtelandscape.com.
Down To Earth is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We strive to recruit, develop, and retain top candidates by providing an engaging culture and opportunities to grow and develop. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.