Our designers should possess the ability to be creative and innovative while having the ability to work in a fast paced environment while juggling many projects, and to price and close the sale on projects.
- Perform all aspects of the bidding process, including: measuring properties for field estimates.
- Reviewing invitations to bid, pre-site inspections, designing and drawing plans and preparing estimates.
- Submit accurate bids in a timely and effective manner.
- Attend on-site job meetings, monitor quality and document activities. Communicate to appropriate parties any problem areas and work to find immediate resolution.
- Represents Company at various events, organizations and associations for the purpose of building relationships that lead to new business.
- Participates in various industry associations to increase knowledge of market place, sales opportunities, the competition, selling techniques and best practices.
- Knowledge of CAD and Land F/X is a mandatory.
- Knowledge of local construction practices and local plant material.
- Hand graphics (plan view) is a plus.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Bachelors degree in landscape architecture, design or equivalent experience.
- Preferred minimum 1 year experience, also open to recent graduates