Be part of an exciting, fast paced environment where teams accomplish projects in record time with exciting collaboration! Expand and grow personally learning about business and innovation from our experienced team, where over 30% of our 300 member staff has 5 to 30+ years with us and will share their knowledge and the culture of our winning plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
train and develop Foremen
· Routinely meet with contract manager for billing
· Assist with proposals for new jobs
· Perform administrative personnel functions such as reviewing time cards, processing time off requests and conduct performance reviews
· Conduct weekly safety meetings with staff
· Build customer relationships
ideal candidate must have the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize
multiple tasks and be able to work in a fast paced environment. You must
possess strong interpersonal and
communication skills, basic accounting and knowledgeable in MS Office. Knowledge of Florida landscape is preferred.
Dixie Landscape is a Drug Free work environment.