The Marketing Coordinator is an exciting opportunity to work with established and newly emerging brands in the agriculture and food industry. This position involves developing marketing campaigns, collateral, websites, social media, trade shows and events to generate business leads and enhance branding. The Marketing Coordinator conducts general research and project based work in alignment with the company’s long term strategy. He/She will gain exposure to a variety of projects, functions, brands, companies, and vendors while collaborating with marketing management to implement strategies and prioritize marketing projects. The Marketing Coordinator works to maintain consistency in branding while showcasing the company culture. This position requires strong graphic design skills as well as effective time management skills to ensure both routine and project-based tasks are completed in a timely manner. Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator). Experience with WordPress, MailChimp and Acumatica CRM a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for directly administering marketing functions related to business operations with a large emphasis on design (using Adobe Creative Cloud) and administration.
- Coordinates with sales, production and support groups to facilitate marketing materials (e.g. brochures, price lists, trade shows, email campaigns, websites, etc.) including ongoing development and maintenance of these materials.
- Coordinates trade shows, customer events, conferences and company events in order to maximize ROI and accurately represent brand and culture.
- Designs and works with vendors on promotional and print materials; including building relationships, negotiating, etc.
- Develops graphic art materials and copyright to be used by Cherrylake and sister companies for advertising, sales, organizational promotion and public relations.
- Maintains company social media outlets including Facebook and LinkedIn; creating engaging content through text, images and videos and maintaining a consistent and relevant voice and schedule. Facilitates online conversations and responding to queries.
- Creates and implements weekly and quarterly email campaigns to targeted groups.
- Prepares promotional material for other departments.
- Photographs products, events, landscapes and employees.
all other duties as assigned.
· 4 year college degree. Professional Marketing experience required.
· Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides).
· Experience with WordPress, MailChimp and Acumatica a plus.
· Ability to design, layout and produce various types of marketing materials including flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, logos, reports, presentations, signage, etc.