We are looking for an experienced Spray/Fertilizer Technician
Job Description: Provides pest control services by spraying pest control materials; conducting inspections; resolving customer dissatisfaction, fertilizing residential properties.
Competitive Pay – Based on Experience
* Evaluates pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
* Places pest control materials by determining appropriate quantities mixture ratings; applying pest control materials to exterior lawn and ornamentals.
* Completes daily job sheet by entering required information.
* Maintains quality results by adhering to company standards.
* Maintains safe work habits by following company standards and federal regulations.
* Resolves customer dissatisfaction by investigating complaints; identifying solutions.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Customer Service, Decision Making, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Communication, Attention to Detail, Attendance, Job Knowledge, Math Skills (calculation mixing formulas).
-Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
-Vacation and Holiday Pay
-Uniforms and Equipment provided
-Equal Employment Opportunity
Spray/Fertilizer Technician Experience: 2 years
Required license or certification: Driver's License