Assistant Grounds Maintenance Manager
· Manage manpower and materials to maintain BBCA physical assets to the quality standards customers expect, within reasonable budgetary constraints.
· Responsible for the "Integrated Pest Management Program”. Direct the safe and effective ordering and application of pesticides and fertilizers to turf and ornamental plantings in BBCA areas of responsibility.
· Will be responsible for the lake management and insure activities occur in a professional manner through the direction of the lake management contractor.
· Reports directly to Director of Community Maintenance Operations.
· Plans and oversees short term and daily activities of all landscape crew workers.
· Coordinates with Techs to implement overall grounds maintenance plan.
· Will work closely with grounds maintenance employees to assist them with application of contact herbicide in their individual areas.
· Directs Integrated Pest Management employees during the application of turf and ornamental fertilizers.
· Will be required to take home a work vehicle to respond to emergency situations on-call 24/7.
· Works with counterparts in Golf Maintenance, Beach Club, Utilities, and Community Operations to meet the valid expectations of Bonita Bay residents and sales prospects.