Grounds Maintenance Laborer
$10.50 per hour
full time year-round, benefit eligible position after 60 days. Must be 18 to work required hours.
1. Trim or prune plants, trees and palms as necessary.
2. Rake leaves and plant debris into containers and load into dump trailer.
3. Weed removal on a daily basis.
4. Install new plants, trees, palms and sod as necessary.
5. Apply water to newly planted trees, palms, ornamental plants and sod.
6. Fertilize plants, trees, palms and turf as instructed.
7. Prepare areas for annual flowers and sod replacement.
8. Organize tools and equipment for daily use.
9. Secure all tools and equipment at the end of each work day.
10. Inspect equipment daily for productive and safe operation; report issues to supervisor and or mechanic.
Please send a resume or visit the link below to submit an online application.