3 Years in irrigation experience with Residential and Commercial properties.
Irrigation Technician Certification Required
- This person will be responsible for keeping accurate records, promoting job worksite safety, providing excellent customer service, and exhibits pride and quality in workmanship.
- Work closely with management
- Represent the company's best interest and maintain the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiently and safely use power and manually operated tools and equipment to perform irrigation installation and maintenance.
- Monitor and test old and new irrigation installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements and evaluate start-ups and overall operation of irrigation system.
- Water feature troubleshooting, cleaning, maintenance and repairs.
- Perform minor hardscape installations and repair, periodic property maintenance.
- Conduct and record detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades as necessary for client irrigation systems.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools and vehicles.
- Maintain a clean job site, orderly and stocked equipment trailer.
- Forecast equipment, labor and material needed to ensure efficient production.
- Understand and meet production and maintenance schedule deadlined without sacrificing great customer service or excellent quality.
- Track materials and time on service work orders and submit daily according to current processes and procedures.
- Attend training classes and seminars as requested by management.
- 3 years' minimum experience in irrigation services
- Irrigation Technician Certification required
- Strong customer service background
- Experience with estimating and job costing experience
- Essential knowledge and have recent prior experience with trenchers, multi-meters, wire locators, ditchers and pipe sizing.
- Previous experience with testing and backflow systems required.
- Must have valid driver's license with clean DMVR and current auto insurance.
- Must be detailed oriented, possess critical thinking skills and is quality results driven.
- Strong project management experience organizing and managing all maintenance schedules.
- Must have ability to be proactive, plan ahead and problem solve to minimize disruption, errors, risks and keep maintenance schedules on-task, within budget and on-time.
- Essential ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must take ownership of work and own the responsibilities of making sure things are done accurately and to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Must be willing to submit to drug testing with a clean result.